Our responce to the Covid-19 Outbreak
Chickenstock Music Festival is continuing as planned on July 23-26.
We believe the tide against the virus will have turned by then and that people will be keen to get outdoors and enjoy some great music.
The Government anticipates that the height of the outbreak will be around the end of May - at least two months before the festival.
While we anticipate that normality will have largely resumed by the end of July, we will follow Government guidelines and - irrespective of the situation at that time - will have hand santitising stations and plenty of hand-washing facilities.
However, we will continue to monitor developments and keep you updated.
But, be assured, your safety is paramount to us and ticket holders will not lose their money if it proves necessary for us to postpone the festival.
Stay safe and healthy.