COVID - 19
We are confident that the festival will go ahead this year - in fact we do have a social distancing plan in place should it be necessary by Summer. Fortunately, due to our size, we have the capacity to execute a COVID safe festival with extra precautions. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵:
- If you had already purchased tickets for 2020, these are transferable to the 2021 event.
- The festival arena will be split up into a grid, where you can enjoy the music from your own designated space. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.
- There will be a 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 in operation around the event space.
- If you leave your seating area at any time, for any reason, a face covering will be required. 𝗪𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 r𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝.
- 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦, you can leave your seating area and queue at the designated stand. Please leave the required space between you and the person in front, and remember to waer your mask.
- At the bar, there will be a 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦.
- We will require you to vacate the bar area when you have been served.
- We will be creating a 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 for all food vendors and stall holders. This will allow us to create more space in the festival arena for our social distancing grid structure.
- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.
There will be plenty of sanitising facilities around the festival arena, regardless of the situation at the time.
𝗪𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.
𝗪𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭.
If you have any questions concerning this plan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org